Our business philosophy is to deliver the top quality products with less
To provide traditional, unique and direct imported instruments, related supplies and accessories, music education, and music promotion/advocacy on all genres.
To become a destination hub for music enthusiasts and inspire greater participation in musical arts at all levels. Our vision is to provide opportunity and cultivate experiences through building and learning to play various instruments, and developing appreciation for musical performance on a local, regional, and national level.
To provide a culture of respect that is nurturing for beginners and inspiring for musicians of all levels. Aarykin Music Factory and Studios are dedicated to a family friendly atmosphere. We value community and seek opportunity to support and collaborate with positive efforts with businesses, organisations, and municipalities especially where connected to music.
we have our in-house quality inspectors who will be based in Japan as well as America sourcing and inspecting all the pre-loved music instruments prior sending back to Malaysia for refurbish & recondition works. Besides having our in-house inspectors, we are also engaging local well reputed 3rd party inspection company commencing the sourcing & inspection. Our major preloved brands of Piano (both grand piano & upright) are YAMAHA, SHIGERU KAWAI,KAWAI, STEINWAY & SONS, Blüthner & Etc.
Our major preloved brands of Electric Guitar & Bass Guitars are FENDERS, GIBSON, WARWICK, IBANEZ & Etc.
Aarykin Music Factory wants to make you aware of its policy regarding information submitted and/or collected on the Aarykin Music Factory web site.
- We do not collect personal information on our web site unless you choose to provide personal information to us.
- We do not share personal information, such as names, addresses, phone numbers, or other personal data or identifying information with parties outside of Aarykin Music Factory.
- If you send us personal information, we only use it for the limited purpose intended – such as to correspond with you or to track statistics that will help us to improve our web site.
- An anonymous visitor to our site will remain anonymous.
- Aarykin Music Factory does not attempt to identify visitors if they do not voluntarily register on the site.
We provide links to the sites of third parties we do not control, we encourage you to review the privacy policies of those sites as well.
1. All prices are in RM and include SST, unless otherwise stated.
2. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the price of the goods will be the current price on the day of delivery of the goods.
3. Prices do not include delivery surcharges.
4. All goods must be paid in full on collection, delivery, or installation. Payment must be made by cash, approved cheque or credit card, or direct credit. Payment by cheque or direct credit shall not be deemed to have been received until honored/cleared.
5. Interest may be charged on overdue accounts at such rate as Aarykin Music Factory may determine from time to time.
6. If Aarykin Music Factory is required to undertake action for recovery of outstanding debts, the Customer indemnifies Aarykin Music Factory against any expenses, costs or disbursements incurred for such purpose, including legal costs on a solicitor-client basis.
Special Orders/Acceptance of a Quote
7. Where a quotation is given by Aarykin Music Factory for goods, unless otherwise agreed, the quotation shall be valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
8. A deposit of up to 50% may be required to secure the equipment for the quotation if that quotation is accepted by the Customer. The deposit amount to be agreed and recorded with an authorised Aarykin Music Factory agent at the time the quote is accepted by the Customer.
9. If the goods require special ordering, you will be advised and asked to sign/authorise a “Customer Order Form”, and to provide a deposit of up to 50%.
10. The deposit may be non-refundable, please refer to our refunds and returns policy.
11. Aarykin Music Factory shall deliver the goods to either the postal address or the business address notified by the Customer.
12. Aarykin Music Factory shall deliver the goods by such carrier and in such form of transport it considers appropriate.
13. If the Customer specifies the means of transport or the carrier, the Customer shall bear the additional costs (if any).
14. Aarykin Music Factory will not be responsible for any consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from late delivery or non-delivery.
15. Risk in the goods shall pass to the Customer at the time the goods are received by the carrier to be delivered to the Customer.
16. The Customer is responsible for any loss or damage to the Instrument during the rental term and will indemnify Aarykin Music Factory for all repair and replacement costs.
17. In addition the Customer will indemnify Aarykin Music Factory for any loss of revenue suffered due to the unavailability for hire and from and against all claims in respect of any costs (including legal costs on a solicitor/client basis), loss, damage, injury or liability arising from the hireage.
18. The Customer shall:
a. Maintain the Instrument in good repair, condition and working order;
b. Store the Instrument in its case (if any) or otherwise carefully store the Instrument when the Instrument is not in use;
c. Return the Instrument in the condition it was in at the commencement date of the hire term less fair wear and tear;
d. Bring the Instrument to and only to Aarykin Music Factory for servicing or repair at the Customer’s own cost; and
e. With respect to late returns pay RM 50 per day for each day overdue.
19. The Customer shall not unless with Aarykin Music Factory’s written consent:
a. Modify the Instrument;
b. Take the Instrument outside Malaysia;
c. Assign the hire contract or part with possession of the Instrument.
20. The Customer may elect to purchase the Instrument during the rental contract period. If the Customer elects to purchase during the rental period then the Customer will receive a discount equal to the lesser of one of the following; the monthly rental paid to date. Please note that a used instrument gets only 50% of the applicable discount but new instruments get 100%. None of these discounts apply to any special promotion price.
21. For the avoidance of doubt, the monthly rental referred to in clause 20 above does not include any insurance charges paid to Aarykin Music Factory.
22. Subject to clause 20 Aarykin Music Factory has the absolute discretion to determine the price of the Instrument at the time the Customer elects the option to purchase.
23. If the Customer fails to pay any money due or perform any obligations during the hire term, Aarykin Music Factory may without any prior notice retake possession of the Instrument. The Customer agrees that Aarykin Music Factory, its agent and employees may enter onto any land where Aarykin Music Factory believes the Instrument to be and retake possession of the Instrument.
24. The Customer agrees that no refunds are given by Aarykin Music Factory following the early return of rental Instruments.
Refunds and Returns
25. Aarykin Music Factory does not have to refund your payment if you have changed your mind, so please choose your goods carefully.
26. If a Customer has made a payment in error, please contact Aarykin Music Factory within 2 business days. Aarykin Music Factory will investigate the claim within 5 business days of notification and refund any part of your payment which in its sole discretion is found to be a genuine payment error.
27. The Customer shall notify Aarykin Music Factory prior to returning any goods. Aarykin Music Factory reserves the right to determine whether it will accept such return and on what terms.
28. Goods must be returned in its original condition and packaging.
29. No returned goods shall be accepted if the goods have been tampered with by the Customer or the carrier.
Warranty and Consumer Guarantees
30. All new goods sold by Aarykin Music Factory are guaranteed for 3 months against manufacturing defects (subject to the limitations, terms and conditions contained in manufacturer’s warranty) from the date of purchase.
31. Aarykin Music Factory offers a 30 days warranty from date of original purchase on secondhand or pre-loved goods, excluding valves, speakers, meters, effects and cross faders.
32. All warranties extend to the original purchaser only and are not transferable.
33. Proof of original purchase is required as a condition of warranty coverage. Please retain your original invoice.
34. All warranty claims must be referred to Aarykin Music Factory. You are not authorized to contact the manufacturer direct.
35. These warranties do not extend to normal wear and tear or damage caused by abuse, misuse or negligence, tonal characteristics, strings, any modifications, or damage in transit. Failure to comply with the maintenance instructions will void the warranty. Aarykin Music Factory will endeavor to either repair or replace the defective goods. If repair or replacement is not practicable, Aarykin Music Factory will refund the purchase price.
36. The Customer shall be responsible for the costs associated with delivering the goods to and from Aarykin Music Factory for repair or replacement purposes.
37. The Consumer Guarantees shall not apply where the goods are purchased for business purpose. Where the goods are purchased for non business purposes, then subject to these terms and conditions, Aarykin Music Factory will comply with its obligations under the Act.
38. Where the Consumer Guarantees and other statutes imply warranties or conditions or impose obligations upon Aarykin Music Factory which cannot by law (or which can only to a limited extent by law) be excluded or modified, then liability shall, where it is allowed, be excluded or if not able to be excluded only apply to the minimum extent required by the relevant statute.
39. Aarykin Music Factory will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising from the supply of goods by Aarykin Music Factory to the Customer, including consequential loss whether suffered or incurred by the Customer or another person and whether in contract or tort (including negligence) or otherwise.
40. The Customer shall indemnify Aarykin Music Factory against all claims and loss of any kind whatsoever however caused or arising and without limiting the generality of the foregoing of this clause whether caused or arising as a result of the negligence of Aarykin Music Factory or otherwise, brought by any person in connection with any matter, act, omission, or error by Aarykin Music Factory’s agents or employees.
41. If contrary to the disclaimer of liability contained in these terms and conditions of trade, Aarykin Music Factory is deemed to be liable to the Customer, following and arising from the supply of goods by Aarykin Music Factory to the Customer, and such liability is limited to maximum aggregate of RM 300.
42. The Customer authorises Aarykin Music Factory to collect, retain and use personal information about the Customer (including any information collected in this document) for the following purposes only (Please refer to Personal Data Protection Policies):
a. Assessing the Customer’s creditworthiness;
b. Disclosing to a third party details of this application and any subsequent dealings it may have with Aarykin Music Factory for the purpose of recovering amounts payable by the Customer and providing credit reference;
c. Marketing goods and services supplied by Aarykin Music Factory or its selected business partners.
43. Aarykin Music Factory shall immediately stop sending marketing materials to the Customer should the Customer so request.
44. The Customer can assess and correct any information Aarykin Music Factory holds about the Customer.
45. The Customer grants Aarykin Music Factory a Security Interest in the goods supplied by Aarykin Music Factory to secure payment of the purchase price of the goods and any other obligations of the Customer to Aarykin Music Factory (whether under this contract or otherwise).
46. The Customer shall, at its own expense, provide all reasonable assistance and information to enable Aarykin Music Factory to register a Financing Statement or Financing Change Statement and generally to obtain, maintain, register and enforce Aarykin Music Fctory’s Security Interest in respect of the goods supplied, in accordance with the Personal Property Securities
47. The Customer agrees not to change its name until it has given Aarykin Music Factory10 business days notice in advance.
48. Aarykin Music Factory may apply any payment received from the Customer to all or part of the amount owing for any goods or services provided to the Customer as Aarykin Music Factory sees fit, irrespective of whether that payment is intended by the Customer to be for those particular goods or services or in respect of a particular invoice.
49. Until the Customer has paid all money owing to Aarykin Music Factory, it shall at all-time ensure that the goods supplied by Aarykin Music Factory, while in the Customer’s possession, can be readily identified.
50. The Customer waives its right to receive a copy of any financing statement, financing change statement or verification statement that is registered, issued or received at any time pursuant to these terms of trade.
51. The Customer authorises Aarykin Music Factory to enter any premises and repossess any goods that have not been paid for in full, but without prejudice to any other rights of Aarykin Music Factory. Where the goods are retained by Aarykin Music Factory you waive the right to receive notice.
52. Aarykin Music Factory may from time to time and in its absolute discretion amend the terms and conditions contained herein and such variation shall take immediate effect without the Customer’s consent.
53. These terms and conditions are to be governed by the laws of Malaysia and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysia courts.
54. “Goods” includes without any limitation all musical instruments, accessories, goods, products or advice provided in relation to the instruments, hiring and sale of musical instruments, and all associated fees and charges.
55. Aarykin Music Factory includes references to “us” or “we” or “our”.
56. Customer includes references to “you” or “your” or “yours”.
Aarykin Music Factory Website Information and Terms & Conditions of Use
This Aarykin Music Factory Shopping site at https://aarykinmusicfactory.storehub.me/ (website and includes references to “(s)ite”) is a shopping website where you can browse, select and order products from Aarykin Music Factory and includes references to “us” or “we” or “our”.
Customers includes references to “you” or “your” or “yours”.
Your access to and use of the site, including your order of products through the site, is governed by these terms and conditions.
The information on this site is up to date at the time it is posted, but we reserve the right to change it from time to time.
While we provide the information on this site in good faith, we accept no responsibility for accuracy, completeness, suitability for your intended use or the timeliness of the information.
You agree to comply with all relevant laws relating to your use of the site and your placement of any order through the site.
The price shall be shown on the Aarykin Music Factory’s Invoice and is the price that we will sell to you. The price of products on this website is indicative only.
Prices quoted are inclusive of Sales and Service Tax (S.S.T) or indicated otherwise and are in Ringgit Malaysia (RM)
Our prices are continually updated on the Website from our internal Inventory control system. Therefore it is unlikely that a pricing disparity can occur however please feel free to query any information by using the Contact Us page on our Website.
Some items may be discounted as part of our ongoing monthly specials, these may include end of line product, or in some cases demo stock or floor stock. Where possible this will be noted on the information relating to that stock item.
Availability of Products
We have three product availability references:
- “In Stock” – this means that the product should be available ex warehouse.
- “Limited Stock” – this indicates that we have stock but that we need to check that it is in excellent condition and available for sale. Customers can complete the order and Aarykin Music Factory will confirm that the order is available to be sent within two working days.
- “Click to Order” – This either indicates that we are out of stock of this product and awaiting shipment or that the stock is no longer a current item. In this case press the “Click to Order” button and you will be sent to an additional page where you can make an enquiry on the product and a customer service representative will endeavor to answer your query within two working days.
Not all products shown on the Website are available all of the time. The site has been designed as much as an information site as it is a shopping site. Some products especially “high end” products may need to ordered from the manufacturer and this can take some time depending on the product ordered and the location of the manufacturer.
If we determine that we do not have a particular product in your order in stock, then we will use reasonable endeavors for 30 days to order the relevant product (“Back Ordered Products”). In this instance, we will notify you of the relevant Back Ordered Products and the anticipated delivery date via email. A decision can then be made by you the customer on whether to proceed with the purchase.
Placing an order for Products
You may order products by selecting and submitting your order through the site in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Any order placed through this site for a product is an offer by you to purchase the particular product for the price notified (including the delivery and other charges and taxes) at the time you place the order.
We may ask you to provide additional details or require you to confirm your details to enable us to process any orders placed through the site.
You agree to provide us with current, complete and accurate details when asked to do so by the site.
Acceptance or rejection of an order
When you submit an order to us, you are making an offer to buy those products in accordance with these terms and in accordance with our then current retail terms of trade. We reserve the exclusive right to accept or reject (for any reason whatsoever and in whole or in part) any order submitted by you, including any order we believe, in our sole judgement, to have been placed fraudulently.
Each order placed for products through the site that we accept results in a separate binding agreement between you and us for the supply of those products. For each order accepted by us, we will:
i. supply the products in that order to you in accordance with these terms and conditions; and
ii. provide you with an email confirmation of that order.
If we reject an order placed through the site, then we will endeavor to notify you of that rejection at the time you place the order or within a reasonable time after you submit your order.
Purchasing and Payment
On line purchases may be made by credit card, FPX or E-Wallet only. If you wish to arrange alternative payment such as Direct Debit then please use the contact us to arrange.
Goods paid for by Direct Debit will be dispatched on the clearance of funds into our account.
All Credit Card Sales are Malaysia only. Overseas ordering must be arranged on a case by case basis due to freight issues. Please give full contact details when ordering.
All online credit card sales are approved by our secure credit card system provider (DPS). An online approval is the first step in a two-step process. Once the first details of the transaction are completed and the goods are shipped, the sale is then completed by a Aarykin Music Factory staff member.
We will attempt to dispatch all orders within three working days from the receipt of order, stocking levels permitting. You will be notified of any potential delays at the earliest possible time.
Overseas ordering must be arranged on a case by case basis due to freight issues. Please give full contact details when ordering.
Freight costs will be quoted by enquiry only. You must contact us to arrange payment and delivery.
Some products may not be available to overseas customers due to manufacturers’ distributor agreements.
You may cancel an order which has not yet been shipped. If you wish to do so, please contact us immediately.
Refunds and Returns
If you have made a payment in error, you should contact us within 2 business days explaining the reasons for your payment error. Aarykin Music Factory will investigate the claim within 5 business days and refund all or part of your payment if it is determined to our satisfaction that it was a genuine payment error.
In order to return any product to us you must first fill out our “Return Authorisation Request Form” on our website and a company representative will contact you to discuss the reason for the return and exercise the relevant process. We will not accept any product back into our warehouse that does not have a legitimate return confirmation from Aarykin Music Factory.
Goods returned must be in original packaging and in the same saleable condition. Damaged or used product will not be accepted for credit.
We do not have to provide a refund if you have changed your mind about a particular purchase, so choose carefully.
If the goods are faulty, we will meet our obligations under the Consumers Guarantee Act to provide a solution.
Aarykin Music Factory cannot accept cancellation for product that has to be imported specially at the customer’s request. A deposit may be required at the time of order, and these products can only be returned if the product is faulty or does not conform to the product specifications.
Proof of purchase with all returns must be provided before a credit can proceed under our terms and conditions.
All website purchased returns to be sent to : 21-G, Jalan Sungai Burung X/32X, 40460 Shah Alam
Freight and Delivery
Freight can be expensive. Appropriate freight will be added to all orders, where a freight amount has been selected and this differs from the correct freight cost then Aarykin Music Factory will advise the customer before delivery of the product is made.
If there is a refund on the freight charge, it will be issued to you where appropriate.
Some products ordered through the Website (i.e Piano) will be required to be installed by a local Aarykin Music Factory dealer rather than being freighted directly from our warehouse. To ensure that the product is assembled and set up correctly, your order will be forwarded to the nearest Aarykin Music Factory dealer who will contact you to arrange a convenient time to install the product.
Depending on the location there may be a freight component with the delivery but this will be discussed and agreed before the delivery takes place.
We will only deliver products ordered through the site to a location where we provide delivery services.
You may obtain further information on the site about our delivery timeframes and how we deliver certain products. The delivery fee for your order depends on the type of product you order (in particular, the size and weight of the product).
You agree to comply with certain delivery requirements specified below and such other requirements that we notify you when you place your order through the site.
We also recommend that you be present to accept the delivery of your order if you have paid by credit card.
We may require the person accepting the delivery of your order to provide us with proof of that person’s identity (including photographic identification). If the order has been paid by credit card, then we may also ask you to show us the credit card for us to conduct our verification checks.
If there is no one or no appropriate person (for example, above 18 years old) at the delivery address to receive the order or, if you are required to be present at the time of delivery and you are not present at that time, then we will not deliver the products you have ordered. In this instance, we will endeavor to contact you or you may contact us to arrange for delivery at a different time, and we may charge you an additional delivery fee for that replacement delivery.
You acknowledge and agree that any person at the delivery address who receives the products is authorised by you to receive your order.
Please inspect your order when it arrives by courier. In the unlikely event that an item arrives damaged on delivery, then you should refuse to take receipt of that product and notify us immediately through our contact us link on the Website.
If you notice damage to a product after delivery, you should notify us immediately. Please keep the original packaging if we need to organize a claim against the freight company. Freight companies only consider freight claims lodged within seven days of delivery. If you do not contact us within seven days, a claim cannot be made. Please refer to our returns policy below for further information on how to return product.
The information on this Website is subject to change without prior notice. Due to the large scale of our business and whilst every effort has been made to ensure the site’s accuracy, Aarykin Music Factory will not be liable for any inaccuracies in the information contained herein, except where provided for by the Consumers Guarantees Act.
Web links are provided for your convenience only, Aarykin Music Factory cannot provide support for information located via external web links. Product information and pricing located via the external web links may not apply to products available for purchase in Malaysia.
We do not accept any liability, direct or indirect, for any loss or damage which may directly or indirectly result from any advice, opinion, information, representation or omission whether negligent or otherwise, contained on this website. You are solely responsible for the actions you take in reliance on the content, or accessed, through this website. We reserve the right to make changes at any time and without notice to you, to any element of this website.
Given the nature of the internet, we cannot guarantee that any data transmission is totally secure. Whilst we take precautions to protect information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to us. You therefore transmit to this website at your own risk. However, once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to preserve its security. If you become aware of any problems with the security of the data or the website, please contact us immediately by email
Damage to computer system
We will not be liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with or during your access and/or use of this Website or a Linked Website.
You must take your own precautions to ensure that this Website is free of viruses or anything else (such as worms or trojan horses) that may interfere with or damage the computer system(s) with which you have accessed this Website.
We do not warrant that your access to the Website will be uninterrupted or error free or that any defects will be corrected
Copyright and Trade Marks
We are either the owner or the licensed user of the copyright in the material on this site. All trademarks used on this site belong to us or the registered owner of such marks.
You may not copy, reproduce, modify, download, post, transmit or distribute the material in this site in any way, other than a single copy for private and non-commercial use.
If any provisions of these terms and conditions is unlawful, void or unenforceable for any reason, that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions.
Sections of this site have been designed and developed for a service within Malaysia and are not intended for use by visitors outside of Malaysia.
If you access this site from outside Malaysia you are responsible for compliance with your local laws, if and to the extent that such local laws apply.
The Courts of Malaysia shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to all visits to this site.
If you have a complaint about the content of this website, please contact Aarykin Music Factory.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
You acknowledge that you have read, understood and accept the above terms and conditions and our disclaimer.
Aarykin Music Factory (hereinafter referred to as AMF) & Aarykin Music Mastery (hereinafter referred to as AMM) is committed to protecting the privacy of customers & students to our online (website) & offline (music store & academy) entities.
This Notice (“Notice”) has been developed to ensure our users feel confident about the privacy and security of personal data and to meet our obligations under the Data Protection Acts 1988 to 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation (the “Data Protection Law”). Under Data Protection Law, personal data is information that identifies you as an individual or is capable of doing so (“Personal Data”).
Information we may collect
We may collect and process the following data:
– Name of parent /guardian and student
– Student’s Date of Birth
– Details that may be relevant to our care of student with regard to medical / learning /
– Student’s address,
– Contact e-mail address,
– Contact phone numbers of parents / guardians / students / emergency contacts
– Information that you provide by filling in the contact form on our site,
– If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence,
– Record of payments received for up to 7 years in accordance with Inland Revenue
– Photos of students during classes & performances to be posted in our website or
social media platform (i.e. Facebook, Instagram & etc.)
– Photos of customers with the purchased items to be posted in our website or social
media platform (i.e. Facebook, Instagram & etc.)
– We will NEVER collect or store bank account details.
We do not require registration for access to our website and webstore.
For general web-browsing no individual user will be identifiable from such information that will be used to ensure the web site reflects the needs of users.
Certain statistical information is available to us via our internet service provider for administration and trouble-shooting purposes. This includes the IP and logical address of the server visitors are using.
We may also use temporary “session” cookies. This information collected may be used to enable us to enhance, maintain and resolve any problems with our server and website.
Visitors have an opportunity to send us information via this website through the “Contact Us” page or by clicking the e-mail link. By choosing either of these, you may be providing us with personal information. This information will only be used by us for the purposes for which it was provided by you and/or any reasonable incidental purpose.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information. We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website & webstore.
Should a student sign up for classes, with their permission this data will be used to create an account on our payments system, ipay88. (www.ipay88.com)
We communicate and take instruction from parents / students / guardians in relation to the administration of the music classes (e.g. schedule / payment / calendar / important information relevant to tuition). We will only discuss personal information with the student / parent / guardian.
Removal or Amendment of Personal Data
AMF & AMM assumes responsibility for keeping an accurate record of personal data once you have submitted the information. However, AMF & AMM do not assume responsibility for confirming the continued accuracy of your personal information. When practically possible if you inform AMF & AMM that your personal data is no longer accurate or up-to-date then appropriate corrective action will be taken.
You have the right to be given a copy of information held by us about you.
We will provide the requested information to you within thirty days of the receipt of a valid request in writing.
You have the right to access your data and to have any inaccuracies in the details we hold corrected.
You also have the right to have the information erased or removed if we do not have a legitimate professional reason for retaining it.
We will comply with any such valid requests within thirty days of the receipt of a valid request in writing.
Please send all requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to request you to provide additional or supplementary information to enable us to identify your personal data and/or to verify your identity.
We shall vindicate all your rights under Data Protection Law. These rights are as follows:
(1) Your right to withdraw your consent to the processing of Personal Data at any time
(2) Your right to request from us access to personal data and to have any incorrect personal data rectified
(3) Your right to the restriction of processing concerning you or to object to processing
(4) Your right to have your personal data transferred to another service provider
(5) Your right to have personal data erased (where appropriate)
(6) Information on the existence of automated decision-making, if any, as well as meaningful information about the logic involved, its significance and its envisaged consequences
Vindication of your rights shall not affect any rights which we may have under Data Protection Law.
Generally accepted standards of technology and operational security have been implemented to protect personal information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. It is a legal requirement to keep personal information confidential and only authorized personnel within AMF & AMM have access to this information.
AMF & AMM are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party sites to which links are provided. Please check those policies before you submit any personal data to those websites.
The Site interfaces social media websites such as Facebook and may use social media plugins (e.g., the Facebook “Like” button) to facilitate social media functions.
If you are a member of a social media platform or website, and log in to such social media or platform, the interfaces may allow the social media platform or website to connect your visit to the Site to your Personal Data. The social media plugins also may allow the social media website to share information about your activities on the Site with other users of their social media platform. We have no control over the information that other websites or social media websites or plugins collect, store, or use. Before you choose to access other websites from the Site or “like” or share information from the Site through any social media platform or website, please be certain that you review the privacy notice of that social media platform or website.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This legal notice and all issues regarding this online & offline entities are governed exclusively by Malaysian Law and the Malaysian Courts.
Using this Entities
This website, webstore, music store & music academy are owned by Aarykin Resources Sdn Bhd.
The content of the entities belongs to AMF & AMM unless indicated otherwise.
Copyright and all intellectual property rights in the content of this site are vested in AMF & AMM and reserved, unless indicated otherwise.
Delay or failure on our part in enforcing any of our rights shall not constitute a waiver by us of our rights and remedies. If any part of this Privacy Statement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the validity or enforceability of the remainder will not be affected.
The content of this entities is designed to provide general Guidance on Tuition and Classes provided as well as the professional services available from AMF & AMM. Please be aware that the content of this site does not constitute professional advice.
In preparing this entities, although every effort has been made to ensure the content is accurate and up-to-date unintentional errors can occur and, as a result, the information may not be accurate or up-to-date.
AMF & AMM accept no liability whatsoever for any loss arising as a result of any action taken or refrained from based on the information contained on this site or any other sites to which this site may be linked.
How can you make a complaint about the Use of Personal Data?
Complaints on the use, retention and disposal of personal data can have submitted via email to Jeremy Ong, Chief Executive Officer. (email@example.com)
As a user of the Site you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commission.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, our practices relating to the website or your dealing with the website you can contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org